Camp is: TBD, 2017
Registration is CLOSED!
- Three days of singing for young men and women interested in a cappella singing..
- The camp will be held at YMCA Of The Rockies
- Top-notch instruction at a very affordable price.
- Learn from a staff built from seasoned performers.
- A crash course in the intricacies of four-part, a cappella harmony.
- In depth instruction in singing technique and a little choreography.
- A performance in front of friends, family, and fellow artists from Colorado.
- Student quartets will have an opportunity for individual instruction.
- Make new friends!
- $80 includes lodging, meals, music & learning tracks & a Harmony Camp shirt.
- Space for 50 Boys and 50 Girls, so please act before your space is gone.
- Closing concert (“BarberPoleOoza”) at Standly Lake High School, For friends and family, show tickets FREE with registration or donation at the door.
- BarberPoleOoza show headliners - TBD
- Many quartets will appear on the show and throughout the weekend.