High School Quartet Contest
Monday Feb 17, 2014 6:30PM
Click HERE for more info
- Three days of fun for high school students, both young men and women, interested in vocal performance.
- The camp will be held at The YMCA in Estes Park
- Professional vocal instruction at an affordable price.
- An opportunity to sing with and learn from talented performers.
- A crash course in the intricacies of four-part, a cappella harmony.
- Instruction and experience in singing technique and stage presence.
- A performance in front of friends, family, and fellow artists from Colorado.
- Special attention will be given to student quartets.
- A chance to make new friends from across the state.
- $50 includes lodging, meals, music & learning tracks & a Harmony Camp shirt.
- Space for 50 Boys and 50 Girls, so please act before your space is gone.
- Closing concert (“BarberPoleOoza”) at Arvada High School, For friends and family, show tickets FREE with registration or donation at the door.
- BarberPoleOoza show headliners -Ruby Blue & Fastlane
- Many quartets will appear on the show and throughout the weekend.